ONLINE

Thursday 18 March 2021

Real is rare


By Museo







 Do i push too hard? Or its just you who is uninterested ? I'm not the type to really put myself all out for somebody, but I found myself trapped by you. I really don't know what you've heard or been told about me, I'm definitely not perfect though I can be worth it. If you cuff me, don't leave me stranded. I hope you really know how it feels..I'm trying but it's not up to me when it comes to deciding, I'm dying whenever you act like I'm invisible, just tell me you're faking it.

I don't blame you though, maybe you fear that I'll leave you high and dry  someday, but I'm here to stay, if you don't like me, please tell me ,because I'm feeling dismissed . Don't wait till it's too late. Don't wait until I'm too invested to tell me you've got feelings for another ,just like I do for you. That you can love me as a friend, but as a woman its a long call.

I broke a lot of rules and grounds for you .I down graded my principles just to be with you. It's like I have been born and bred to please men .To satisfy your kind,to beguile the lines of you. But for what? To be cheated on with four other girls I'm insecure about?  Now I have to wonder if it was a body,face or hair  maybe everything.


I still hear the stillness in his voice as he declared he never loved me. As he walked away from me and k watched his back, it finally hit me that I did not know him , I just was familiar with his back. I knew a waterfall when I saw one. The kinds that do not retreat.

For now,I'm a smart girl with a broken heart and refined attitude. Gorgeous eyes and a dazzling body. Some days I cry but on most days,I remember to pick up my crown and shine all the way up



.I 'm still learning to love myself. Most important of all,I have learnt one thing: real is rare,fake,is everywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment