ONLINE

Friday 19 March 2021

Bewitched to love you


      Birds of the air, have nests

     Men of women, have houses

     But l the son of a woman,

              Have dreams


    When wandering like a lost

        Sheep,

    My eyes bumped on you,

    But lacked the gists of even

    Saying hi or  smile to you

    Because of fear, that l didn't

    Know its genesis


   Mom's daughter,

   Not last year and not today,

   That l've been just emojising 

    And reacting on your posts 

   Here on Facebook 

           But today,

   I vow, l'm not an ambulance,

  To always say "wow! Wow!"

  On your cute photos


     Girlie,

  Many times you've blue-ticked 

  Me,

  Grey ticked me,

  Though l don't know why

        But,

  Today today today,

  Please, don't break my heart,

 Don't kill my visions and dreams

 Don't burry me please,

 In the tunnel of depression


   Kissing my pillows daily,

  Hugging my pillows daily

  Leaving my house like a bird

  Daily

  Always haunt me when l think of

  My unreplied texts in your inbox,

  Until l feel like shedding tears


        Girlie,

    When will my loneliness end?

    When will my hunt tactics bore

    Fruits?

    Girlie,

  What if you're my rib? 

  Please please please please,

  I'm seriously in love with you,

  And  tired of faking 


    Now that l've met you face to 

face,

   After a long time of ignoring me,

   Just be mine and make me 

   Yours

  For your astute won my heart a

  Year ago,


                   By

        Hosea Namachanja

 

No comments:

Post a Comment