ONLINE

Friday 20 October 2023

Suck A Breast Within October

 









BY JACINA MUSEO

Demonic spirits possessed my mind, I prayed for relieve but I got my boobs sucked.

I could hardly believe my luck.

Took a clear view of him to free my mind, but instead anxiety took over.

He undressed me quickly, nude with brilliancy and beauty.

Y'all know my melanin, right?

Eagerly waiting for that moment, nipples became so pricky... areola ready for it all.

He suckled and tickled, but must we not pay debts for pleasure too?

Their size increased as they elated with joy, wiggled and daggled.

He talked to my boobs and I found it funny.

He licked them, and I moaned gently

When he bit them, I cried with pleasure,

When he pinched them, I found it arousing

There's no bigger pleasure than the one I got, when he worshipped my mammilla.

Suck a breast within October!

For decades now, October has been recognized as a national Breast Cancer awareness month. A time devoted annually to educate everyone about breast cancer- including Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC) and the importance of early detection and access to timely, high-quality care.

In global effort to raise awareness on breast cancer, October has been designated as the pink month. A month where efforts to educate those concerned about the disease, including early Identification and signs and symptoms are associated.

Breast sucking being a significant strategy to prevent breast cancer and maintaining the health of the breasts in women (according to Dr. Charity Twumasi), men are advised to suck a breast during this month of breast cancer awareness, even if they haven't been doing it before.

It is literally advantageous to breast feeding mothers, but to a woman who hasn't given birth is a worry. Since at the end of the day, breasts must be sucked. Suck her nipples and burry your face into her breasts, we know you've always been hungry to suck and desperate to view them all along, so why not in October?

Just roam around that perfumed scenery, worship and take care of that perfect pair in a seductive way. It feels erotically insane, it keeps us healthier and that's all what defines a woman's pride. Even in the holy book King Solomon sang, “your breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the Lilies” Breasts are precious. Appreciate your girl's golden globes in a lovely way, no matter the size or type. Keep breasts healthy this October.

Meanwhile, women are advised to visit the nearest hospital or breast screening center to get to know the wellbeing of their breasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment