ONLINE

Friday 11 November 2022

Forbidden Lust

 Forbidden Lust






BY BUNGEI BRENDA

There was no more music to play when I saw him, only beautiful memories.

Often getting lost in my own thoughts and blaming it on dejavu

I want you, you know

 

I want to stare at those shy eyes that shine like stardust, like sprinkles,

Like little sprinkles of shinny feelings, sprinkled from the sky

Those lips that promises absolute desire

I want your hands on mine as we walk down the stairs

I want to show case you to the world

So, here’s to the shy boy that sits behind me in class

To that glorious boy that melts my heart, with no effort

I thought you should know, I want you

In every sensual way

 

This goes to the boy that makes me all musshy and warm on the inside,

He makes me all smiley like a stupid huge emoji

He makes me want to drop everything and show him the world

They say age is just a number but then it is not the age that really matters

It’s what you feel on the inside

 

Thoughts of you awaken these lustful desires

That when tapped you can never get enough

Those desires that you can’t stop no matter how hard you try

He gives me something intense than weak knees and mere goosebumps

The fluttering butterflies he gives, gives a worthy thrill

He makes me feel alive as though I have been missing out

 

I want you with a fervor that shakes my soul

I want you as the moon rises and as the sun sets

I want you with the magnolias glow and the rose’s riots

I wanna wake up to moanings of entangled sheets laced with poetry

Playing your skin tone like notes of an acoustic guitar

Bringing you closer to pleasure, tasting of cherry blossoms

Make you closer to heaven on my knees

 

There are no happy endings

However my lust rather love would make cities burn

With my glimpse of affection, I could shatter hearts

But you are on the other side, you are not mine

So at least let me get a taste of those charred lips

Let me taste of that uttermost devotion

That would make my body ache with desire.       

No comments:

Post a Comment