ONLINE

Wednesday 15 June 2016

THE LOST CASKET…



I got green eyes so they call me jealous
I have a quiet heart so they say am cold
They refuse reality and give me illusions
Hanging me on chandelier for them to see
That they dine on delicacies

They picture my negatives when they capture
To hang my portrait on their weak walls
That crumble and settle like dust
Ready to be blown away by wind
 Their hearts where they hate and love
I showed them love silently, but ears never heard

In the name of the sick cure exists
Like a crooked symphony, it is unclear
Like breath on glass, it is fading…
The rainbow and skies are no longer beautiful
The stars escape the night
And shine the light of day, to hide in it

I am lost so to be found
I am hated so to be loved
I am loved so to be hated
I am trusted so to betray
Like telepathy, I am only perceived
The lost casket, death will find
©Riddle Code

No comments:

Post a Comment