ONLINE

Monday 30 May 2016

WHO IS TO BLAME?



Women are their own enemies, right? That's what they say.Recently,I have heard and read a lot of judgmental comments on different sites condemning  that but we  should never say what we would or would not do because we honestly never know until we find ourselves in a place called "here".May be you think  I' am a skank for my honesty. Anyway I would care less of what you think of me.I am no saint, however I want you know that I didn't mean to fall in love with him.There was never any expectation of comfort when we first met as neighbours.

I  knew I couldn't get too close because from very begginning I knew about you.I knew  about the fact that you two have been a perfect couple.I knew how happy you made him.I want you  to know that I tried my best not  to fall in love with him but he closed the boundaries.

Things changed when you got a promotion at your work place and you started treating him like a minor.You always  reprimanded him like he was a child.Remember how controlling you were?Always tried to manage every situation from what he should wear to what time he should sleep.I know  you only tried to change him to make him perfect but that's what pushed him away. You got too comfortable and stopped putting effort in your marriage and that's why you didn't even listen to him when he wanted to express his feelings.You were offending him When you didn't care to listen.

That was when he run to me for help.As a good neighbour I thought that listening to him would make him feel much better and for sure he did.Nothing makes betrayal right.So am not trying to justisfy my deeds.

From that day we joked and flirted but kept a sizable distance between us.That one late night conversations turned into a daily routine followed by streching discussions. When I realized how happy I was becoming each time we communicated I got terrified. As days passed by we become a couple.The ones with a secret.The couple that sneaks around, make phone calls early in the morning or very late at night.I had to admit that i was falling in love with his soul.

I am not always comfortable with the names 'a homewrecker,a hoe or a husband snatcher' that am being called and I  even wish we were never neighbours because may be we would not have fallen in love with your husband.Fate made it happen and there is nothing I can do.

You hate me,right?Of course I know that and you are probably thinking of how you will destroy me,but then before that please help me understand "who is to blame"

No comments:

Post a Comment