ONLINE

Sunday 6 March 2016

DREAMS ARE VALID: Seve Gats-Queen of photoshop to visit china.


By JEMEDARI Mwanawakiume

Seve Gat’s- she of photoshop fame is getting her passport ready. She will be traveling to China after all. This time for real.

A Kenyan girl from Meru county wanted to go to China so bad. She didn’t have the means to, sadly. She resorted to her photoshop skill edit a series of photos to lie to her friends that she went to China.

Her artistry or lack thereof, made her an overnight social media sensation. Blogs all over the country were splattered with her lackluster, laughable skill in editing photos.

On Saturday, March 5 someone came to her rescue. It turns out that Seve Gat’s (the queen of photoshop) will be going to China after-all. This time though, not through her Photoshop program.

One of the founders of Nailab, a startup company for entrepreneurs and innovators, Sam Gichuru has offered to see Seve Gat’s dream come true.

Sam wrote a statement on his Facebook:
(see the screenshot)

Dear Seve Gat’s
Today, I wished I could buy you a ticket, but I can’t afford it, the good news is I have friends, many friends….
So, I have harassed all my friends, so much, I think I have lost half of them, but they are amazing people. I’m collecting frequent flyer miles and commitments.

I like dreamers because I’m a dreamer and my weekend dream is your ticket to Hong Kong, China.

If you were serious, I mean really serious, I have good news for you, get your passport ready because your dreams are about to come true.

Hope this Facebook post finds you. Get intouch.

A dreamer just like you

Ps: To the rest, please don’t photoshop yourself, it won’t work and I need my friends



No comments:

Post a Comment