ONLINE

Monday 4 March 2024

MY STONE CRUSH

 




 By Maloba Titus

Best may be worst,

Love, so complicated always,

Contain everything, but curtained,

Sad.

 

Her Fanta figure bottle,

Brown skin undying,

Her smile of everything,

Her shy eyes covered in arms,

Innocent, showing no harm.

 

Ooh, she would be mine,

I went down times nine,

Got up ten she wasn't,

Her height just perfect,

I couldn't earn.

 

I was willing to be true,

Even at my worst flaw,

Couldn't promise the world,

Royalty but loyalty,

I am just from the humble.

 

In you I found love,

The best I thought better,

Turns out bitter.

 Let me dig butter, first.

  

In you I found peace,

The best that there is,

Turns out better,   

In my next life.                                                   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment