ONLINE

Saturday 26 March 2016

MOI UNIVERSITY: abortion, Theft, Murder.....



By M. Otuoro

According to my minds' calculation,
This Campus currently needs a Godly direction,
The ongoing scenes of events are unthinkable revolution,
Let's all seek sincere redemption,
If not we will receive random automatic destruction.

She gave Birth to me and threw me away,
Complaining I will make her life weary,
Forgetting in future she will need me dearly,
Trust me then, her campus life will be history,
Because I will ensure to make her hoary marriage scary.

He cannot control the stealing habit,
Saying that he cannot tolerate his current state,
He wants more to himself and lack a lot,
And his mind once has decided brain cannot detect,
This is just another compus 'game' caused by devil's deceit.

He killed me for a girlfriend,
Whom none of us was aware of her mind,
He gave me no clear warning,
I would have prepare my fellows for mourning,
But don't panic when my blood is hunting.

Everyday has with it yet another error,
Blinding my believe of end of yesterday's horror,
I wish I could be a prophetess to prophecies tomorrows' terror,
Be careful and clever on what awaits you anytime Omera,
And should know that the world only demands a smart dealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment