ONLINE

Monday 21 March 2016

I Am...


By GACHUHI Chris

I am the embrace of a clock without arms
I am the wild flower in the vase of intimacy
I am the loss of slavery to the lea of freedom
I am sated like a witch who dies for love
I am persistent like unwanted pregnancy

I am judged like lives of the dead
I am imprisoned like a secret
I am gossiped like immorality of a nun
I am feared like betrayal and revelation
I am their frustration of unrequited love

I am the tears of an angel
I am sought like an oracle
I am used like a weapon
I am defined like new vocabulary
I am unknown like the meaning of fairytales
I am prejudiced like the curse of royalty

I am afar like a speck in the horizon
I am studious like the pupil of those eyes
I am beautiful like art of your fantasy
I am beloved like a bosom of your lover
I am a heart like emotive of compassion

I am fulfilling like a reunion of soul mates
I am rich like wisdom
I am poor like riches and pride
I am the love beyond your perception
I am the dream you seek to dream
I am all you see me to be

I am the truth that honesty sees me
I am the company of loneliness
I am the rhythm of your symphony
I am the ever fading memory
That never ceases to rise
For I am immortal to those I have been shared
©Riddle Code

No comments:

Post a Comment